Role: Cleaners, Supervisors and Labourers
BUILT Cleaning, a section of the BUILT Group, is seeking competent Cleaners, Supervisors and Labourers to join our extraordinary client. Working on a construction site, we are looking for dedicated and ambitious professionals who wish to grow within the company.
There are plenty of roles available across the professions of cleaning, supervising and labouring. All tools and training is provided with further employment opportunities available.
- Complete all necessary tasks required
- Attend all meetings
- Have a strong relationship with the supervisor
- Ensure final touches are complete
- Ensure there is good communication and all tasks are set a professional standard
- Liaise with workers and supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic organisational skills and can meet all deadlines
- Eager to succeed in the role
- Willing to relocate if need be
- Hours are 7:30am to 5pm weekdays which may include weekends
Salary: £8.85 per hour on a probation period (weekend rates apply)
If you are interested in this vacant position please apply online. BUILT Cleaning is in frequent contact with our valuable clients and there are always positions available in the cleaning and construction profession.
Job Type: Apprenticeship – probation period
To APPLY for this position
Please fill in the form on the ‘Job Opportunities‘ page and email a current CV