BUILT Recruitment is seeking an Estimator to join a partitioning company.
Estimator’s are a vital part of the building industry. We are looking for workers who have valuable experience within the partitioning industry.
– Assist the Proposal Manager in the bid cost structure definition
– Analyse tender documents, study scope of work, project schedule, potential major resources and construction equipment
– Develop the bid cost estimate of project activities and services
– Develop staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables, assets, materials and subcontracts
– Prepare the bid price sheet and breakdown which also includes price/cost details if any
– Ensure the assessment of cost/schedule of all project activities
– Liaise with development and pre-construction teams in preparation of budgets and detailed estimates
– Send out and review subcontract inquiries
– Ensure there is good communication within the workplace
– All tasks are set at a professional standard
– Liaise with clients on a frequent basis
– Excellent English skills
– Established IT skills such as Microsoft Office
– Meets all deadlines and immense organisational skills
– Willing to relocate if need be
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this vacant position please apply online. BUILT Recruitment is in frequent contact with our valuable clients and there are always positions available in the building and construction profession.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Estimating – 2 years
To APPLY for this position
Please fill in the form on the ‘Job Opportunities‘ page and email a current CV