Role: Junior Estimator
Location: City of London
BUILT Recruitment is seeking a Junior Estimator to join our Design and Build company.
Due to a large amount of work, our client is on the lookout for a keen Junior Estimator who is willing to learn more in the trade as well as some estimating and standard methods of measurement experience. Our Design and Build client is seeking a responsible candidate who is ready to leap into action.
- Prepare documents that will assist the Senior Estimator
- Attend all meetings and start visits
- Produce enquiry schedules
- Liaise with the Senior Estimator
- Ensure final touches are complete
- Ensure there is good communication and all tasks are set a professional standard
- Liaise with clients on a frequent basis and provide positive promotion of the company
- Excellent English skills
- Can use IT packages such as Microsoft Office
- Fantastic organisational skills and can meet all deadlines
- Lives near the location or willing to relocate
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
If you are interested in this vacant position please apply online. BUILT Recruitment is in frequent contact with our valuable clients and there are always positions available in the building and construction profession.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Required experience: Estimating – 1 year
To APPLY for this position
Please fill in the form on the ‘Job Opportunities‘ page and email a current CV