Role: Site Manager
BUILT Recruitment is seeking a Site Manager to work with our extraordinary client.
Our client is seeking a competent worker on a Design and Build. You will be expected to lead a team of labourers and maintain a strong client relationship. We are looking for a Site Manager who will lead by example.
- Have a Gold CSCS card, a full PPE, First Aid certification
- CDM experience
- Manage personnel and operational staff
- Complete all necessary tasks required
- Attend all meetings
- Plan out weekly programs
- Manage and implementing Safety Management System
- Have a strong relationship with the Project Manager
- Ensure final touches are complete
- Ensure there is good communication and all tasks are set a professional standard
- Liaise with workers, stakeholders and Project Manager
- Excellent English skills
- Uses own initiative
- Fantastic organisational skills and can meet all deadlines
- Strong IT skills in particular the Microsoft Office Package
- Willing to relocate if need be
If you are interested in this vacant position please apply online. BUILT Recruitment is in frequent contact with our valuable clients and there are always positions available in the building and construction profession.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
To APPLY for this position
Please fill in the form on the ‘Job Opportunities‘ page and email a current CV